Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The kid's bathroom

Since we moved, I've been on a mad search to find something for a children's themed bathroom. What I found was that it's a lot harder than you would think! Our local stores didn't have anything and we've been all around the area trying to find something. As impatient as I am, I didn't just settle for what we found and have continued to search, via the internet. I wanted a cute shower curtain and accessories for my boys...but I didn't want to do rubber ducks or frogs.

We finally decided on Sahara Animals by Saturday Knight, LTD. I think it is very cute and colorful and hope my guys will love it. I know Jacob is going to be so excited, especially since the bathroom has been so bare. Here are some pictures of the shower curtain and accessories. I'll post actual pictures of the "finished" bathroom later. I didn't like the rug that came with the set so I'm still looking for a cute rug...maybe a lion or a monkey?








1 comment: