Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love, love, love...

You're supposed to read that to the tune of "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles. It's one of my favorite songs, especially the way it is done in the movie, "Love Actually." Whenever Jacob or baby # 2 gets married (and I'm heavily medicated) I want to do that at their wedding. I think it would be awesome.

Why the "love, love, love" post...every time I think that I cannot possible love my son more than I do at that moment, he does something wonderful and my love grows. It can be as simple as a smile, or doing what I ask him to the first time. I think what prompted me to post this is during the blessing the other night, he paused and gave me a kiss on the arm and then continued to ask God to bless our food. I might as well have melted into a puddle right then. Plus, there's always the unsolicited, "I love you so much" that he says on occasion...or the sincere "Mommy, thank you so, so, so much for taking me to school today." He has such a sweet disposition and I'm so blessed to call him my son. As Kailan says, he "makes my heart happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment