Sunday, May 30, 2010

# 2, week 21

Now that we know we're having a boy, I can stop using "# 2" in my title. Yes, we have picked out a name. This could change, but I'm 99% sure that we're in agreement. The baby's first name will be Ryan. Ryan is my husband's grandparent's last name. The baby's middle name will be William. William is my Dad's middle name. Soon everyone will be able to meet, Ryan William. This has been our boy name for a second child long before we found out we were expecting and maybe before we decided we wanted to have another baby. Call us old-fashioned but we like traditional names and especially family names. Guess it's a good thing he's a boy because we only had a middle name for a girl.

We have also picked out a nursery theme. But didn't you say that you kept everything??? Yes, I did say that. Since we still use the lamp and some wall hangings from our son's nursery, we didn't want to re-use the same theme and/or cause more jealousy.

Here are some pictures of the bedding and accessories. Once we have the nursery painted and all of the furniture in place, I'll post actual pictures of Ryan's room.



No comments:

Post a Comment