Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Boston is DONE!

I started working on our Boston scrapbook last August at a scrapbook retreat. I'm happy to report that I have FINALLY finished it! I haven't been working on it very often since the retreat so it took a lot longer than I anticipated to finish it...not to mention the insane amount of pictures and memorabilia that I tried to incorporate into one album. It's massive! So, 3 1/2 years after our trip, it finally made it into a scrapbook. Now that we have turned our guest bedroom into a "lounge," I have our desk set up as a "scrapbook station" so I'll be able to work on things more often. Next project, Paris 2001 and after that Jake's album. I'm still not sure how I want to do his album...suggestions? I'm having a hard time deciding what to put in it and what to put in our family album, neither of which have been started.

No comments:

Post a Comment